Madeira Wine One Day Tour
Wednesdays | Full-day Tour | beginning at 09.30 am – 130€ per person
Tastings * Vineyards * Lunch
Madeira Wine One Day Tour: Over an 8 hour tour we will take you to the magical and secular world of Madeira Wine and we will explain to you the unique Madeira’s terroir and its wines! We will have many stories to tell you about this wine that has conquered the world for ore than 500 years of history!
During this tour you will have the opportunity to see the best of Madeira Island, past the south coast to the north coast and getting to know the emblematic populations of Câmara de Lobos, São Vicente and Seixal.
* All sessions are in English
– Pick up and Drop off (if in Funchal area)
– Visit and Tasting at a Madeira Wine producer in Funchal
– Visit and tastings at a Madeira Wine producer in Câmara de Lobos
– Lunch on a typical madeiran house in São Vicente
– A short walk on the South Coast Vineyards (optional)
– Amazing views of unique Vineyards on the north coast
– Tasting and Visit to a Madeira Table Wine producer in Seixal (north coast)
Wednesdays | Full-day Tour | beginning at 09.30 am
(experience subject to Provider confirmation)
Funchal – Camara de Lobos – Sao Vicente – Seixal – Funchal
Pick up and drop off included (if staying in Funchal)
The meeting point for the "One Day Madeira Wine Tour - Vineyards and Cellars" is right at the city centre, at “Posto de Turismo Funchal (Tourist Information Desks) - Avenida Arriaga" at 09.15am, right next to Madeira Wine Lodges. Posto do Turismo Funchal - Address: Avenida Arriaga nº16, 9004-519 Funchal.